We cover most of the Midlands area, including places such as Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Yorkshire, Warwickshire, Cheshire, Leeds, Bradford, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and parts of Shropshire. Wayne who is an approved Rockdoor trusted installer is based up in Leeds and we pass leads onto him and recommend him so he covers area’s further north than us and combined we cover a large area of England and the midlands. Wayne only deals with Rockdoor. Please click the button below to find out more about the area we cover. However, if you are not sure, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us as we are more than happy to help.
1) Send us an email or message telling us which composite door you would like to be quoted on along with a basic specification.
2) if sending through email, include a picture where possible of the existing door from the outside so we can see if there are any sidelights or top lights, also which side the door is hinged and if it need a cill/low threshold.
3) You can send us any designs that you may have designed on any of the door designers so we know exactly what you want (we can do this though if you haven’t).
4) We will email you a composite door design along with a price including VAT, installation & building certificate.
5) If you would like to proceed we would call in to take some measurements, and go through the specification with you and answer any questions.
6) We will then send you another email confirming the price and any changes required or needed.
7) If you accept we will order the composite door for you (No deposit required, balance on completion).
8) Once we have ordered the composite door, we will get a delivery date for the door and then we can offer you some installation dates from our diary.
9) We come back on the arranged date and fit the new composite door, tidying up any mess created and taking away the old door for you.
10) We will show you how to operate and care for your new door and give you the invoice.