1) Email us for free quote at ‘ firstname.lastname@example.org ' and tell us where abouts you are based. Include details such as what door you would like, colour, glass design and whenever possible send us a photo of your current door from the outside as this helps us see which way it opens and if needs a cill etc. Photos are very useful and speed things up our end.
2) We will design the door for you using the Rockdoor designer and email it back to you with a price with some images of how your door will look.
3) If you would like to go ahead with the quotation, we will come out and measure up for you and survey the house free of charge. We can show you some colour samples while we are measuring and go through some of the features of the door and answer any questions.
4) We will go away with the measurements, re-design the door with any changes discussed and with the new measurements, and email the final price back to you.
5) Once you tell us you would like to go ahead, the door is ordered and we can book you in for an installation date. If you don't come back to us for any reason, we do not pester or chase you.
6) 3-4 weeks later your door is delivered to us, we collect it and inspect it, and we will then install your door.
7) Your new Rockdoor will be fitted, we will dispose of your old door, give you all the relevant paperwork for the door and tell you how to operate, clean and maintain it etc.
8) Your door will be registered for a building certificate through CERTASS (Similar to FENSA) who will then issue you with the certificate and you will also receive an insurance backed guarantee.
We would just like to stress that none of us are sales people driving around in company cars with suits on who will sit in your house all evening trying to secure a sale. We are all door fitters by trade who deal with the emailing, designs, quotes measuring and installations. Generally we are all out fitting by day and emailing quotes in the evening. At no stage will you ever be pressured, emailed or called to try and get an order.
We like to send quotes by email primarily as this is an accurate way to give someone a quote. Basically what you pay is the cost of the door as listed on the website plus any extras required like letterbox, cill, door knockers etc..